Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Monday, May 21, 2007

Foreign guy and Rusty


This is my buddy Rusty. He is fun to hang out with. He is the greatest car-friend one can have. If I forget to put on my seat belt he says, “Hey bucket-head put the belt on NOW!” In car it sounds more like – Bep, bep, bep. Sometimes he gently says to me, “What do you think I am electro station, turn the head lights off.” (Beep, bep, beeeep) But just another day he told me, “Hey you, pink android with mush instead of a processor, what are you leaving the keys in for?” (beep, beep, beep)
He is an awesome car friend to have, especially now, when my 2 best friends are gone for a honey moon. There is something not right when your two best friends get married, now every time one of them will be gone another one will drag along. But what can you do, life is not always a blubbery muffin.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rusty is cute ... why is he hiding behind a pine tree? I'm anxious to learn more about his personality!
D

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Foreign_guy said...

I don’t think he is hiding, he is more camouflaging. You see, he believes he is a war car and he is blending with the surrounding area. Sometimes I just pretend that I don’t see him, not to hurt his feelings.

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home