Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, April 26, 2007

California report #1


Here I am in LA, California!
Traffic is crazy, weather is great, and it is a lot of fun. However, the best things Americans have came up with (After the declaration of independence) – CARPOOL LINE. It is the most amazing thing ever. People are stuck in the traffic, but you, simply because of your company, are flaying by like there is no tomorrow. Some people are using rubber inflatable people to create illusion of company, others are paying almost 400$ fine for driving there alone. But as for me, I have a company, which is the best thing in itself, and I am beating all these suckers. What could be better?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another reason to live in community with other people!

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Neely said...

You're back to blogging again :)

I remember the carpool lanes in LA - they are heaven-sent! The story about inflatable passengers is hilarious; I had no idea people were getting that desperate!

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home