Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Big city after all!


I am still not sure how exactly that happened, but I was standing on the street under the pouring rain waiting for the buss that is not going to come. Shortage of bus drivers or something of this kind suddenly made me realize that, what before was just 15 minutes ride in car now is 2 buses and a c-train away– a distance that is going to take me almost 5 hours to overcome. I was standing alone, miserable and wet. I could call Carter, but he is at the date, I could call Clark, but he is at home with stomach flu.
It was a long, long night. Some how, this city all of a sudden grew so big and so cold.
But on the bright side I had never been happier to crawl into my little basement – all wet, tired and miserable, 5 hours, 2 buses and a c-train later.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home