Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, May 25, 2006

African dog report

Let me tell you about the Lucy!

She lives in the same house I do. Couple month ago she was hit by the car. She recovered, but one part of her body was left paralyzed. Guess which part? TAIL! It is horrible for the dog. She had nice curly tail, but now it is dragging behind her like a dead fish, it is very sad. She is such a happy dog though. When ever I come home she jumps around and is so happy, but not her tail, it is almost funny. She does not have any feeling in it as well. Some times she is chasing her dead tail and when she does catch it she does not know that she is baiting herself and we need to stop her before she starts bleeding. It is funny and sad at the same time.
She loves to cuddle with me on the couch as I read and I think that she is my best friend in Africa. It does gets kind of lonely, but I have Lucy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ou, varu pat izteloties,ka jus kopa skataties tv...sweet, bet par to asti gan jocigi...

6:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We feel so much better now knowing that you have at least ONE friend in Africa! Angel and Zeke are patiently waiting for you here in the Western hemisphere!
CD & CM

4:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

found something that may be appropriate for you and your friend...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/60/Lucy1.jpg/250px-Lucy1.jpg
miss you! Leah

5:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home