Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

South Africa report # 2


So I am taking a shower another day. (Yes people in Africa do have showers) And all of a sudden this humongous spider crawls in. I wish you could see me, I the most intelligent ForenGuy fighting this beast of hell trying not to slip and kill myself. After I regained my privacy I was standing there half crying half laughing. Who came up with the idea that traveling is fun????
Poor spider probably wasn’t even piousness, but do you think I am going to take a chance?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have walked in the park at dusk on your way to and from church and watched deer ... I wonder how many coyotes, bears, cougars, rabbits, bugs and insects have been watching you and didn't attack! And they didn't have on a stich of clothing!
CD (Canadian Dad)

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Foreign_guy said...

Yeh, thanks for looking out for me!!!!

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home