Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Canada report # 29


This weekend I was privileged to spend with some new friends of mine. As the host was making the bed for me I noticed the skin of the animal on the floor (see picture). I though it is some kind of a black fox or something, but very big. So I made a joke, “Hey this looks like e dog!” “It IS a dog,” my host answered.
It turns out that they had a pet dog, which they liked a lot. It was very old so they shot him and kept its skin as a memory.
As I was laying that night in the darkness, with the skin of the dog by my bed, I realized that the day when I will think that I have seen it all in Canada, I will be so wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I would go with creepy.

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home