Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, March 16, 2006

To beget or not to beget that is the question


Yesterday I went to the walk in clinic to get my tetanus shot update. There were a lot of sick people but there was this one very little baby with some kind of very ugly eye infection (he just looked nasty). This is what I was thinking -
* It must be very hard to see your child suffer.
* I am so not ready to be a dad.
* I wonder, “Why don’t we appear already grownups?”
* I need to thank my mother once again (when I was little I used to puke a lot)
* One of my friend’s wife is pregnant – pore people.
* No I am so not ready to be a dad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great when you can know what you are ready for...it's the people who are convinced that they are ready but are obviously not that scare me!

11:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granted I share much of the same sentiments as you, it is fun to watch my friend's tummy (who's due in less than a month) and see their lil baby kicking! Truly a miracle, but one I'm not ready for!
~Leah

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home