Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Calgary report # 21


On my way to collage there is this very cool hill. My C-train goes right through it. What makes it cool is that this hill is a cemetery hill. Every time I enter this tunnel (well every time I remember to think about it) I fell like I am going in to the kingdom of dead. I imagine that there are dead bodies not underneath me but above me. Isn’t it spooky? I like little things about life like that; they just make me more alive.

Have a great week guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Neely said...

Thanks for a taste of home :)

8:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...I never thought about that before...now I will, it is spooky!

9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting... little things can change bigger things, like how you see the world! that's deep ( no pun intended)
~leah

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home