Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thunder Bay report Day # 4


Another interesting experience in Canada! We went to this place (I do not know how to call it) that had only 4 items on the menu. 3 polish people over retirement age were working hard there. Place was packed. However my today’s log has nothing to do with that. Later we went to see Chronicles of Narnia – good movie but this is not about it either. I have the best friends in the world by the way, but this is not about them us well.
I made a New Years resolution. But you know what I will not tell you about it just yet.
Tomorrow is a big day. Julie said that she received plan from higher beings, I am exited (even though I have my suspicions that she was talking about her parents upstairs).
My mission of the next morning is to make sure that Carter gets up on time for us to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...you really know how to cause anticipation...I want to know all of the answers now! lol...have fun!

9:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New year Dennis!

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home