Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Foreign guy is done with school!!!


My last exam is today. This is what I am doing during this break. If you can keep me accountable and I will give you a dollar if I will fall short of my promise.
I will 1. Go to Ontario; 2. Read at least 4 books; 3. Hang out with my most favorite group of people; 4. At least 4 times go to the swimming pool; 5. Go to the movies at least twice; 6. Will not sleep in more then 3 times (sleep in - after 10 am)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!!
And now you can sing with all your joy :
"I belive I can fly,
I belive I can touch the sky..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(D.)

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Deniss! another semester done! Are you pumped for some time to get energy back? ...I seem to recall a certain Jone's bottle top you mentioned about December giving back your energy ;)
Yeah for no more exams!
~Leah

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home