Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Merry Christmas!

People keep asking me if I am going home for Christmas, and every time it happens I need to verbalize thoughts that is like a black cloud over me. I am not gone see my family this Christmas. I am not going to play with my most wonderful nieces in the universe; I will not smell my mom baking; I will not be able to see the Christmas decorations that we made as a kids, I will not go and have a snow fight with my sister; I will not tease my brother for gaining weight every year.
I am not going home for Christmas!

I guess no matter how great it is here it will not be as great as it used to be.

Merry Christmas from Foreign Guy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. sorry to hear that. i wont be going home either. sucks ey? but dont think that god doesn't see your sacrifices. miss ya man.

8:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deniss,
I'm sorry you'll miss out on all your special family traditions. I can only pray that God will bless you with a rich Christmas experience with your family here. Know that you are loved!!!

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Foreign_guy said...

Thanks!!! :)

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home