Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Canada report # 14


One thing that I find disturbing in Canada is the way toilets work.
Firth of all there is no doors. You just walk in and do your thing without even closing the doors behind you. It does make sense in a way that one might not want to touch a handle that was touched by many other people who might not believe in soap and water. But what about me feeling save from the attack of the ladies walking in?
Secondly every time I walk in to the bathroom I feel like in the museum of the inventions of the century. Every time I need to figure out how does this sink works, how do I get soap out of the thingy and how do I make towel appear from the box. I do not mind technology, but there are so many different kinds of it that simple visit to John makes me very nervous and anxious.

Canadians know how to use bathroom with style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home