Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Canada report # 10

Canadian politics – I don’t know much about it, but this morning I was almost laughing out loud.
They want to get rid of liberals in the government, but the problem they have about it is, guess what. It is Christmas shopping time, which is not a good time for political events. They were talking about how they should let the government that they do not trust and do not like still rule over them just so that their Christmas shopping and party time would be more fun.
Good time to be a jerk in charge, don’t you think so? But as I told you before I do not know much about politics of Canada.

1 Comments:

Blogger Foreign_guy said...

Well, since nobody else commented on this log I decided to do it myself.
I think you are wrong foreign_guy, some religious groups might get offended by elections during Christmas season. It is smart to wait until later. And do not talk about politics ever again; what do you know about it anyway?

8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home