Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I had a dream

This is how it goes; my two great friends and I are working one night very late. But we have tickets to concert or play that night, but I being an idiot start fooling around and out of nowhere decided to burn these tickets. Nevertheless, once I am done I feel so bad about that. But my friend is mad about that, he is so determined to go to concert anyway. Then he says that he is gone buy tickets to all three of us again. I am trying to talk him out of that, but he is not giving up. Than I make a point that we need to work tonight and just leaving work would not be such a great idea, but he insist that we should close this thing (whatever work was I do not remember) and just go. And that we do. [then I have a blank] After the concert I am in trouble from my boss from leaving the job.

Dream interpreters let me know what is the diagnose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home