Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Canada report # 2

Canadians – people with the compass.
Couple days ago I was rereading my job descriptions. It said, “…place remaining chairs at the west wall.” How do I know which is the west wall? All direction that Canadians give has something to do with west, north, south or east. The locations in the mall, the direction of the buses, the way they describe were they are. How can one always know which way is the north? I think that they can read stars even in the middle of the day. No country in Europe that I know of does it. Once somebody asked me if this buss goes south or west, I had to think for a very long time. I think that person still thinks that I was on drugs.
Canadians – people of supernatural sense of direction.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

magnetic noses are our key! ...at least that's what the word on the street is anyway ;)

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home