Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Canada report # 9

There are interesting relationship going on between Canadians and Americans. It is almost like marriage – they live together, share resources, but at the same time they do not, they love each other, but also say dreadful things about each other. There is something funny going on there, but I should examine it more later, but for now, this is the fragment of the letter that one of my good friends (American) wrote me a couple of days ago.

Dude! I read your blog and yes canadians suck. Everyone knows that, stop telling everyone crap we already know; only joking. Any way ….

P.S. My dear Canadian friends – does any of the things that I said in this blog was ever offensive?

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I haven't been offended yet. To me it is just observing cultural differences.

10:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, not really offensive, but not always true observations. At least I don't think so. But it is fun to read your thoughts. So keep going.
Hi-hi

6:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:49 AM

 
Blogger Foreign_guy said...

Louis boy!!!!!

You think you funny? Think again, but I still like you. Sorry for erasing you log, I just am not sure if I want people to now all this about me. You are great!!!!

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home