Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Canada report # 5

I have a problem with Canadians
You get to know one of them and start spending time with that person, and In my mind it is, "Hey, we will be a good friends!" But then latter out of no where that person does or says something that sounds to me like, "Hey, I was just being polite and have no intention to be your fiend." It is easier to read people in Eastern Europe, because people are colder to you unless they really want to be your friends. I do not know when can I trust people for friendship. How do you people do that? How do you know that this person really wants to be your friend but not just wants to be friendly? I am confused. Or may be I am expecting too much? Yes this is what is on my mind lately. I guess that means that I am starting to feel lonely or something.

Canadians - people it is great to be friends with

P.S. Things that I said here are not about all of you. Some of you are just great friends and I love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home