Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Monday, November 21, 2005

This is what I think about tea

I think that it is one of the best inventions on the world. If going to heaven would be a matter of deserving it, he who ever came up with idea of putting leaves in hot water would defiantly deserve to go there. I wonder if it is still possible for any of as to discover something that will change a world just like invention of tea. And I also wonder if tea inventor knew what a great deal it was. And I also wonder if someday we will be able to jump in to time machine and go back to thank him (actually I do not wonder about that).
Anyhow – guys try to enjoy today and may be something like tea will help you to do that.

HAVE A GRAT DAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~m said...

i think your recent crop of pygmy-promos are great and all, but i'm a little suspicious: is andy paying you extra to advertise product?

5:42 PM

 
Blogger Neely said...

It was the Chinese. You're welcome :) And if I'm wrong, then everything I've ever learned in school has been wrong, which I hope wouldn't be the case.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home