Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

When you think you have seen it all ! ! ! !

When you think that you have seen everything, you run in to something so bizarre and weird that you start to think that you are not the only one from another planet.
Today I was on the buss and there was this man sitting across from me. Totally average looking man; around 35, reading something, well dressed looked intelligent and as normal as it can get. Bet then before getting out of the buss he does something that totally freaked me out. (Possibly some of you will think that it is not a big deal).
From his pocked this man takes out something that looks like a handkerchief with a knot. He undid the knot. Inside this handkerchief he had his loose change. He takes out two loonies and slowly makes a knot again and puts handkerchief back in his pocket. I could not believe that someone still does it. Then he gets out of the buss and uses these two loonies to pay for a transit pass. Why? He just got out of the buss he could just ask for transfer. Anyhow – today was the day when I met another alien species. I wonder - how many of us is out there?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is strange too...just wait till you sit near someone who talks to themselves! YIKES...it has happened to me a few times...kind of creepy.

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home