Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Friday, December 02, 2005

Anomaly!!!


For the last week I have been observing this unique spatial anomaly on the planet Canada. White crystallized water flakes (Canadians call it Snow) have been coming from the sky. It is everywhere on the streets, on the roofs on the rodes it is taking over the Canada, but Canadians do not seem to care.
If they will not start doing something about it according to my calculations in 3 weeks snow will be covering Canada with at least 3 meters thick wrap. Life will stop existing on this planet and everybody will die. But Canadians they are hoping that this is just gone go away itself like it is going to melt or something.
I am seriously considering evacuation. And this cold is also influencing my intellectual abilities; I hope it is not evident yet in this Captain’s Log.

Let us come up with idea how to save Canada!

2 Comments:

Blogger Neely said...

One word: chinooks. We are saved! Have a wonderful Christmas season :)

11:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without snow there would be no Canada! One upside is that it gets rid of the mosquitos for several months.

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home