Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Thunder Bay report Day # 1

I am still in awe about the expanse of Canada. I was in a plane for two hours and I am still in the same country. It feels like alternative reality but some how it is still the same country. Do you want to know about one little thing that strike me? Milk package!
Yes, they have different milk packages in Ontario. Usually that would be a sign of crossing the border, but not in Canada.
Different milk jars but still the same country – Canada place of wonders.
P.S. There is more to day 1 but I am still too overwhelmed to talk about it.
P.S.S. Comment from my friend – When I was coming of the plane they did not announced on the intercom that they have different milk jars in here, so they caught me of guard and I almost passed out. (Should I sue them? But Whom?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I grew up with milk coming in bags. How about that?

4:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milk still comes in bags in Alberta, but it's illusive! You are so funny Dennis!

5:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home