Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Morning sunshine – rise and whine


There is one thing that I do not like about people and it is when they whine about stuff without actually being able to verbalize what is rationally wrong so that I could help them. However, this is exactly how I feel now. I had a great day, church was awesome, later had relaxing afternoon watching movie with friends and doing some other things that I like, but somehow I feel yucky. It seems that if I will tell anybody things that bother me they will think that I am from another planet (and being a foreigner has nothing to do with it) and not liking whiners doesn’t help at all. So her I am in my shell and not even able to talk about it to my best friend. Any how this is the most of whining I can take of myself. THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home