Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Life is so unfair! ! !



How hard can it be to go and get a haircut that you like?I went in and asked him just to trim me, but came out practically bold.Luckily my friends were supportive, but never the less it would be great if hairdressers would not have a sinful nature, or I would not be so obsessed with my hair.

P.S. If you ever wondered how do I look with a short hair, there is one more reason for you to look forward for next semester or whenever and wherever you will see me again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Neely said...

Hmm a bold, bald Deniss. I shall have to see your (lack of) hair before I leave. Have a great time in Ontario!

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Trevor said...

I think I'm going to start cutting my own hair.

Merry Christmas buddy. See you in January.

11:35 AM

 
Blogger ~m said...

you and your hair. don't you realize you're beautiful no matter what your head looks like? :D

mewwy Chwistmas!

1:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you look better than you think you do!

Merry Chirstmas Dennis

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home