Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Friday, January 20, 2006

Canada report # 20


So I am sitting in my class today and one girl in front of me takes out her lip cream and uses it, but after she is done she wipes her hand in to her chair. She is not the only one! Sometimes they wipe their hands into their pants (which is better) but when pour innocent furniture suffers it just breaks my heart. Can you imagine being a couch, divan sofa, chesterfield or whatever and they sit on you and than wipe their orange juice, their buggers, their chips leftovers or what ever there are consuming into your face (while they are still sitting on your face)?

Save the furniture and don’t be a helicopter!
P.S. Doesn’t make sense does it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right, it doesn't make much sense, but it makes for an interesting blog entry!
~Leah

4:57 PM

 
Blogger Foreign_guy said...

Hey Keith
I enjoyed pictures webpage of your band. I could not leave a comment; Iope you will find it here.
We sure miss you here in Calgary. But I guess you know what you are doing leaving the bestest city in the cosmos. I loved Ontario and Thunder Bay. It was fun to meet your brother too. Everybody says hi to you stop by for a visit some time.

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home