Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Monday, January 09, 2006

For Once I Came Up With Something Profound



When we make mistakes we blame circumstances or something outside of us that made us do what we did. But if somebody else does something stupid we blame person’s character. When my friend is not talking to me and acts grumpy I think, “What a jerk, party pooper and selfish person he can sometimes be.” But when I act the same way I am like, “If only the universe would know what I am going through they would all be sorry for me. I wish I could be merrier, but my life is so horrible that I just want to die!” (see what kind of a drama queen I can be)
Or when somebody yells at his children in the mall we think that this is very angry and mean person what a miserable life these pour kids must of have. But when we yell to our kids (not that I have any, but when I will I will probably yell at them), we think that we have the worst kids ever, they just drive us nuts and I am saint just for not strangling them in that mall.
The moral of all that is this:
1) spend more time trying to understand others
2) do not assume that everyone understand you
The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home