Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Thursday, February 09, 2006

“I miss you” report # 1


This is a bridge in my home town. I had to cross it every time I went to Church and every time I went to visit my mom at work. Sometimes we would stop on the bridge on our way home from church with bunch of my friends; we would talk and just have fun. I miss places and memories like that. What am I doing here? Sometimes I think coming to Canada was a mistake.
But tomorrow is Friday and it will be all good again. C&J&L an I will finish watching Star Wars then we will eat diner and we will do dishes together and have a cup of tee.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~m said...

i love you.

12:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss being able to watch the sunset from the YWAM base in Romania.

When you leave this part of your life you will most likely miss moments from here too. Like you eating my carrots that I bring to school.

3:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe hon...

it looks like a beautiful spot! being home sick sucks...

1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home