Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Monday, April 03, 2006

Canada report # 26



I watched Canadian traveling show last night. And I realized one great truth about this country. Meals are very special.
This man on the show was talking about this great city and first thing he started with was information about the location of some great places to eat - mo museums, no parks or Zoos but restaurants.
Before coming to this planet my friends and I would just grab supper before we get together for something fun, but now I am learning how great it is to shear a meal together with my friends. Canadians eat out more, invite each other over and they still know how to enjoy slow and peaceful lunch or dinner. There are some families who will not answer the phone during the dinner.
I am not saying that restaurants are more important than some culture stuff but it is great to be in the community that values time of table fellowship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home