Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Canada report # 27


Canada still holds for me a lot of mysteries. Let me illustrate one of them for you.
Canadians get some interesting holidays one of them is Labor Day. Schools are closed people can get a day of. This is Ok. Then comes the Easter. You would think that Christian college will get an Easter weekend of. But no; I need to work on Saturday and my exam is on Easter Monday. All my Easter holiday plans are dead and I am bitter. By the way I am sorry for my bitterness. I know that Easter is not about me getting the day of, but still I am upset.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neely said...

Once upon a time, we used to get Easter Monday off in public school. Maybe that's still the case? And yes, ironic that Christian colleges don't take that day off.

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home