Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Germany report # 1


10 things to do if you are stuck for 9 hours in the Frankfurt airport on your way to South Africa

1. Have as much tee as you can and every time you must use a washroom find a new one, see how soon you will run out of the washrooms.
2. Start timing yourself and see how much time does it takes to find a washroom you haven’t used yet.
3. Find all similarities between Euro bill and Monopoly money.
4. Sit where you can see planes going up and try to guess if this one is gona make it.
5. Put your MP3 player on random and promises yourself a most expensive ice-cream every time when you guess the next song (highly improbable)
6. Find a Muslim man with 7 wifes eating lunch and try to see their faces as they eat.
7. Run away from the Muslim man chasing you with a chair.
8. Think of all the places where it would be worse to be right now.
9. Come up with adjectives for word boredom.
10. Come up with 10 things to do if you are stuck for 9 hours in the Frankfurt airport on your way to South Africa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boredom????? Have you finished all your puzzle books already?!!!
Love,
Canadian Dad

6:47 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Foreign Guy,

I found your blog through What the World Sees and have been coming back ever since. I recommended your blog to my sister-in-law who's from the U.S. but is going to school in Canada. She thought your insights were hilarious.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I put a link to your site from my blog. I didn't want to be creepy and not tell you first since I am a complete stranger after all. But I've loved your posts and am looking forward to hearing more about your adventures.

6:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home