Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Canada report # 30


I was driving through the mountains another day. It was great. But then I saw a sign that said, “Avalanche area; drive with caution.” I was thinking what kind of cautious driving do I need to exercise to go save through this dangerous area. Should I drive as quiet as I can? Do I need to drive as fast as I can, to shorten the time of my presence in this area and therefore limit the opportunity of being hit? Or may be just the knowledge that now I am in the dangerous spot will enrich my traveling experience.
Anyhow I cam back save, I guess we did drive with caution and did not case any avalanche.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...Hillarious!

I don't get the point of the signs myself sometimes, accept that some people like to get out of their cars to take pictures, and the caution is to say..."please don't do that."

9:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Deniss!
This is your Canadian mom!
Who were you driving with on this trip?
I really like these little "insights" from you! You write beautifully!!! Almost flawlessly!!
Do you often use a dictionary?
I'm quite willing to keep on correcting your spelling ... because I want you to be "the best you can be!" If it were me (in Spanish) I'd be VERY anxious to be corrected!!! In fact, I ask people to do it ... but they're afraid it would be rude and insult me. So it's up to you. You learn so quickly that in a very short time you'd be perfect ... Well, Jesus is the only One who is perfect! However, the Bible tells us "to be teachable, " and I do agree.
So know that we constantly pray for your safety, enjoyment and success! We know you'll LOVE those precious black believers!!!
I sure do love the Mexican believers who happen to be poor but are spiritually deeper than I am ... because being needy and dependent on the Lord brings them closer to Him!
Love, C.Mom Laurie

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home