Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Monday, June 18, 2007

Canada report # 33




Today I saw something that I had seen before but not to this extent. There is something about Canadian efficiency that just somehow does not work when it comes to road constriction.
I was driving today down the Deerfoot and all of a sudden all lines are being pushed into one. It took forever to get anywhere. And then I saw it. Giant machine was doing something to the road (probably paving it). I was captivated by this beast; however, I was not the only one who was captivated by this machine. At least 8 men in orange vests were standing there, chatting and looking how this machine is doing something.
Then I remembered the joke that went something like that: How many Canadians does it take to fix the road?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home