Here I am, lost in a new country . . .

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lucky Toronto

Today I was reading a book and found a quote that was amazing. And then I thought of somebody I wanted to share it with. Unfortunately my friend had moved to Toronto couple moth ago. I think she would like it, but now we can’t talk about it. Sad!
Anyhow, in case if she does read it, here it is:
“Loneliness was no longer something new or frightening-just another aspect of life that, once identified, seemed to disappear.”
I wish I could tell her how true it is becoming in my life.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~m said...

i love you so much... i'm even going to forgive you for that picture. before i read this, i wrote about it on my blog/facebook. let me know what you think.

2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home